MSI Girls Fall League Rules
Revision Date: August 16, 2017
- Goggles and mouth guards are MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES for all players. NO JEWELRY is permitted.
- Goalies must wear proper equipment, which includes a legal helmet, throat protector, chest protector, abdominal and pelvic protection, shin guards, padded gloves and mouth guard
- Players are responsible for having legal sticks.
- Any fighting or flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion for the remainder of the game and possibly the league. No exceptions, no refunds!
- All rules will be in accordance with NFHS and US Lacrosse standards
- Full field, 12 v 12
- Four 12-minute quarters, with a 4-minute halftime
- 1 Timeout per half; 1-minute duration.
- Referees will keep game and penalty time on the field.
- Decisions on the field are the final ruling. No disputes will be heard after the game.
- Any coach or player ejected from a game will not be allowed to participate in the following scheduled game for their team.
- If a player receives a YELLOW CARD, the player must leave the field for 2 minutes of playing time and the team WILL PLAY A MAN DOWN! This is a non-releasable foul. If a player receives 2 yellow cards, the team will play short the remainder of the game.
- If a team receives 4 cards (Any Color) for multiple players, they will play short the remainder of the game.
- If a player or coach received a RED CARD, they will be immediately ejected from the game. There will be no sub for an ejected player and the team will play short for the remainder of the game. A referee has the authority to stop any game if it gets out of hand. Any Referee or MSI employee has the right to eject any unruly player, coach or spectator from the facility.