Revision Date: August 16, 2017
- Mouth guards, arm pads, gloves, helmets, and shoulder pads are required
- Players may only play for one team during the league.
- Any fighting or flagrant disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion for the remainder of the game and possibly the league. No exceptions, no refunds!
- All rules will be in accordance with NFHS and US Lacrosse standards
- Full field, 10 v 10
- 20 sec / 10 sec clearing rule for all divisions. 20 seconds to clear the ball from your defensive end. 10 seconds to get into the offensive box
- Four 12-minute quarters, with a 3-minute halftime
- 1 Timeout per half; 1-minute duration.
- Referees will keep game and penalty time on the field.
- There are no mandatory stick checks. However, the head coach may request a stick check. If the stick is found to be legal, the challenging team will be charged a time out. If no timeout remains, a delay of game technical foul will be assessed.
- Decisions on the field are the final ruling. No disputes will be heard after the game.
- Any coach or player ejected from a game will not be allowed to participate in the following scheduled game for their team.
- Teams that appear to be stalling will be warned to keep the ball in the box. All teams with a lead must keep the ball in the box for the last two minutes of the game.
- Fouling Out: Any player who accumulates 4 personal fouls or 5 minutes in personal foul penalty time shall be disqualified from the game.
- Three-yard rule: All stick checks, body checks, legal holds, and legal pushes must be on a player in possession of the ball or within three yards of a loose ball.
- No take-out checks.